Our Client is a leading top tier IT consultancy who are seeking SAP Consultants to join the firm during this rapid period of growth they are undergoing. The established SAP practice have attracted professionals with various levels of experience and they are now looking to grow their practice to encapsulate the capabilities required to deliver an increasing number of complex and large-scale SAP projects.
Salary: Competitive/ dependent on experience
It is a rewarding time to join the business for a number of reasons:
- The SAP practice has experience year on year growth by delivering some of the most complex SAP projects for leading brands.
- Due to their extensive network of partnerships with cutting edge technology providers, you will leverage the latest in training and learn from SMEs in SAP.
- With the team delivering projects to cross-sector clients, you will gain hands-on experience in several modules and really develop your experience as an SME.
Skills and experience required
Functional experience in the following disciplines:
- SCM – supply chain management
- Finance, Banking, Insurance
- Retail/ FMCG/ Consumer goods
End to end implementation experience any of the following SAP ERP modules: SAP FICO, MM, SD, WM, EWM
- Delivery experience managing 1 or more modules for all phases of the product: fit/ gap analysis, design, build. Test, training, cutover and post go live support.
- Global template/ blueprint design experience.
- Client facing skills with emphasis on building long standing relationships.
Advantageous skills though not necessary
- Consulting background
- Proven experience developing, training and mentoring team members
- Proven business development experience
- Onshore and offshore experience of managing different teams.
- Hands-on-experience in delivering large scale IT enabled change programmes/ projects.