Working across the full project lifecycle from strategy to delivery, our client focus on not only making change happen but making it one of success and sustainability.
This fantastic niche consultancy really does offer something very different to the larger mainstream consultancies. Consultants can expect to manage the full spectrum of the project lifecycle, from design to delivery to implementation. They work around 5 core principles of autonomy, variety, responsibility, relationships and a non-hierarchical culture. The ideal candidate will experience great autonomy and freedom in their client relationships and have responsibility for the successful delivery of each project. In addition, you can expect to gain exposure to a variety of cross sector Tier 1 clients and take full ownership of each relationship you build with those clients. You will be very much ‘the face’ of this consultancy. Fundamentally, they arrange themselves in a rather refreshingly non-hierarchical structure, simply being distinguished as Consultant or Partner and in doing so, removing any competition based on ‘titles’.
The Ideal Candidate
- 6-10 years consulting experience
- Strong academics both at A-Level and University (2.1 or above from a reputable University)
- Strong communication and personable skills
- Self sufficient and highly motivated
- Experience in client facing roles from a Big 5 background or smaller consulting firm
- Sound project management skills either through leading sizeable projects or managing an element of a major programme
- Candidates from an IT background will be considered if they have experience of the requirements gathering phase and of managing delivery
- Excellent support and training from your fellow Consultants. If you have been away or have had an exceptional work load, those around you are there to help.
- Challenging but rewarding work for prestigious clients
- Work/ life Balance. Lengthy travel is avoided wherever possible and Consultants are always asked before any decisions are made
- Open Culture. Everyone is aware of how the firm is performing and where it is going. Regular social events such as evenings out, away weekends and corporate challenges
- Meritocracy. Everyone is rewarded on merit and can set their own objectives and personal development plans for their individual needs
- Accelerated career prospects. Every Consultant is provided with the opportunity to become a partner in a true partnership.
17 & 18 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8RP Tel:+44 (0) 207 436 7617 EMAIL US